[3830] ARRLDX SSB IR7T(IK7YTT) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB IR7T(IK7YTT) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 11:13:02 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: IR7T
Operator(s): IK7YTT
Station: IK7YTT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   12     8
   80:  123    26
   40:  185    32
   20:  578    51
   15:    2     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  900   119  Total Score = 321,300

Club:

Comments:

was not planned to work in this contest.
the idea was just to work few hrs only on 15mt.
So i started only Saturday afternoon to check the band but after 1 hr and with
just 2 qso done i decided to move on 20.
Sunday I was on and off from the radio making S&p during my busy time and
short runs when have more free time. Totally i spend less then 10hrs on the
radio in the whole weekend with unexpected number of qso.

15mt: was just noise for the whole weekend. from live scores, excepts very
special cases almost no one had qsos

20mt: nice and smooth on Saturday. Crazy busy on Sunday and was not easy to find
a spot to run everyone was there with other bands closed. Funny ear 5k or 10k
stations give 1kw/500w/400w reports.

40mt&80mt: worked just few hours on Saturday night

160mt: just on greyline time of Sunday morning....best time spend on the radio
with maximum satisfaction.

Setup:
Anan 7000 + pa
160:inv L vertical