[3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A3XV(@9A8M) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 9a3xv@hamradio.hr
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A3XV(@9A8M) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 14:31:24 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: 9A3XV
Operator(s): 9A3XV
Station: 9A8M

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Donji Miholjac, JN95
Operating Time (hrs): 11:10

  160:    0     0
   80:    7     6
   40:  384    42
   20:  338    48
   15:    2     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  731    98  Total Score = 214,914

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi Guys,

due to family obligations worked just part time. I used 9A8M/9A1CCJ club station
in my borntown Donji Miholjac. Played just for fun. Propagations ware bad, but I
managed to be there at the right time. So had lots of fun.

Thanks to the guys at the club to keep station in the good shape, so I had
opportunity to enjoy the contest. "New" 4 el. KLM 40m yagi made great
job. On other band used KT34XA and wires.

HPE CU in RDX and WPX SSB.

Best 73
Sale, 9A3XV