[3830] ARRLDX SSB N4CW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N4CW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 16:31:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC-FM05QW
Operating Time (hrs): 13:21

  160:    1     1
   80:   15    14
   40:   59    39
   20:  233    80
   15:   59    32
   10:    8     5
-------------------
Total:  375   171  Total Score = 192,375

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Casual operation. It was fun chasing mults, even if my rotator got stuck on
NW!!! So I had to use my "low" LP (35 feet up!). Plagued by line noise
on 160 and 15...weird! I've tried the whole house shutdown...didn't get rid of
the noise, so will have to look elsewhere. I heard SE Asia, but they couldn't
hear me! Love it when South Pacific comes through in late afternoon on 20! Oh, I
also "discovered" that it helps to have the speech processor turned
on!!! Duh.... 73