[3830] ARRLDX SSB WN4AFP SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WN4AFP SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 17:29:22 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:    7     6
   40:   39    26
   20:   80    45
   15:   43    26
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  172   106  Total Score = 54,696

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I only had 11 hours of time to devote to the contest this year. I started off in
the SOLP category, but as the contest progressed and due to limited time, I
switched to SOLP Unlimited. This made it easier for me to find those mults
especiallly when conditions decreased.

It was great to see many (EIGHT) Swamp Foxes on the air. I was running close
with "smokin'" N2OG until Sunday morning when he left me in his fumes.
I'll make some changes and try again next year.

I had many stations copy my QTH as North Carolina.  For once I used the real
phonetics for this exchange "Sierra Charlie" and still had problems
with it.

Look for me in the WPX.

ve WN4AFP

Checkout http://swampfoxcontestgroup.com