[3830] ARRLDX SSB K4SBZ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K4SBZ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 18:50:16 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K4SBZ
Operator(s): K4SBZ
Station: K4SBZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 13.1

  160:
   80:   22    18
   40:   59    39
   20:   92    41
   15:   39    17
   10:    4     2
-------------------
Total:  216   117  Total Score = 75,816

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

It was difficult to squeeze in amongst all the DX high power stations, even
though I was running high power. So, I mostly worked S&P and did so
unassisted.

20 meters during the early morning was most profitable with mostly EU, SA and
the Caribbean, plus HI and ZK. 40 meters was fairly good, but not quite as
crowded - EU and Caribbean, plus SA, VK, HI, ZL and ZK. I missed the 10 meter
openings at noon being otherwise occupied. 15 was only good for SA and the
Caribbean, plus one HI.

This has been my first big contest with my new Flex PGXL linear and Palstar
HF-Auto tuner. They work well with my Flex 6600M. The weak spot is that my
antennas are all wires.