[3830] ARRLDX SSB KB4CG SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KB4CG SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 23:29:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KB4CG
Operator(s): KB4CG
Station: KB4CG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0
   80:   36    22
   40:   49    28
   20:  139    45
   15:   59    29
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  285   126  Total Score = 107,352

Club:

Comments:

Limited time to operate in the contest, but nonetheless enjoyed it.  It was
solely a search and pounce operation, and I sincerely appreciate all the
contacts.  Look forward to next year!

Conditions on 80 meters were excellent to Europe Saturday night.  Conditions on
15 and 10 meters favored South and Central America, but otherwise not very good
here in northern VA.  Nevertheless, I was able to work ZM4T on 15 meters, and
heard a ZS6 on that band, but was unable to work him.

There were several memorable moments, but one was working VP2EE on 15 meters
after he said between contacts that it was the biggest pileup he'd ever heard!