[3830] Commonwealth G3DR(G3LET) Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, peter@tilgate.co.uk
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth G3DR(G3LET) Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 00:03:51 +0000
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest - 2021

Call: G3DR
Operator(s): G3LET
Station: G3LET

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: IO90VB
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:  135      38
   40:  141      55
   20:  113      46
   15:   27      18
   10:    0       0
-----------------------
Total:  416     157  Total Score = 5,220

Club: RSGB Contest Club

Comments:

This event usually attracts a number of travellers to activate territories in
the British Commonwealth that may have few resident operators.  2021 was a
little different for the reasons we all know about and so some additional HQ
stations were organised by the RSGB to provide some added interest.  There were
also some remote operations which also extremely welcome.
I was pleased to have the opportunity to activate G3DR, which has been allocated
to the RSGB Contest Club for very many years.  It was also good to operate from
home for a change!  Thanks to all who participated in what is the world's
longest running competitive radio event.