[3830] WiQP KX9RT SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, szastoupil@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP KX9RT SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 02:45:07 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2021

Call: KX9RT
Operator(s): KX9RT
Station: KX9RT

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: WAP
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

  160:     22        2
   80:    124       42
   40:    184        6
   20:     60        4
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:               3
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    390       57  Mults = 90  Total Score = 113,095.0

Club:

Comments:

Thank you to the West Allis Club for all they provide.  I had a great time in
the QSO party.  I setup a temporary antenna for 20M and 40M in addition to the
80M OCF.  I was able to give SO2R a try,with a notable about of frustation, but
overall I think I was able to make more Q's than without the second radio.  The
noise level was low at my QTH and enjoyed the band condtions.  I would like to
do better in being able to add more phone contacts to the log, but always enjoy
the learning curve and being able to set another personal best.