[3830] Rus DX LZ3YY SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX LZ3YY SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 20:48:16 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2021

Call: LZ3YY
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Burgas
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:   252             45        57
   40:   379             57        63
   20:   281             50        59
   15:   126             30        39
   10:    16              6         8
Total:  1054    0       188       226  Total Score = 3,174,966

Club:

Comments:

TS590SG at 90w
Inv. L 80m; Inv.V 40m; End fed 15m wire for 20/15/10 on the roof at city
centre,
using fishing rods for support. There is 24 radials as well, but not enough
space for 160m antenna.
Still staying under quarantine at home. All that starts at 22.02 when all our
family checked positive for covid. Pity, but after initial 14 days, I have again
a positive PCR test, despite being healthy enough to stay awake 24 hours.So till
25.03 I must be only at home.
40m was rock solid and clear, but 80 was very noisy. Upper bands were nice
opened from here. Of course end fed wire is not much an antenna, but I do my
best to maximize the score. Congrats to all participants for being in the
contest.Highlight is that 9G5FI heard me on 80,40,20,15
Thanks for contacts, CU next time!
73, Nasko