[3830] BARTG W0MB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG W0MB SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 03:05:12 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:   45       3         13
   40:  135      16         14
   20:  195      21         18
   15:   10       6          5
   10:    2       2          1
-----------------------------------
Total:  387      48         51  Continents = 6  Total Score = 268,191

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:IC-7610, TL922, PRO67B@60, 80 Vert, 80 Dipole @ 70, N!MM+. Well I tried to
get ready for this test and failed to get it all done. There is still rf in the
shack and messing with the computer. I still need to go back to the 40 and 20
meter verticals as I think they played better. I had some distractions and that
through off my game.  Again being a professional procrastinator is not working
for me! I need to prepare for the next test and to remove all sorts of
distractions. We will just have to see what happens next year.