[3830] Rus DX DR1D(DK8ZZ) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX DR1D(DK8ZZ) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 12:13:08 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2021

Call: DR1D
Operator(s): DK8ZZ
Station: DR1D

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Kerpen
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
Total:  1179   724      105        73  Total Score = 1,836,426

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

RDXC is a great contest as usual.
After a longer time, I took a serious effort in RDXC. Robert (DL3KO/DR1D) has a
fantastic QTH and antenna farm, especially on 40m. Some local QRN near QTH made
a lots of receiving problems first 5h of the contest (most efficient antenna was
an dipole at 6m height). Also, a lot of 001 QSOs on 40m SSB during the night
(hope most of them will be as unique accepted :) ).
Missed some Oblasts (UA1Z, UA0R). UA6J in the log at 11:58 UTC :) JT Mongolia
heard, but not in the Log. A lot of Central/South america multis on 40m SSB (YN,
TI, HP, HK, HC, CE...)

Fun fact: I have a same number of QSOs with Spain (EA) and YB (Indonesia) - 25
QSOs.

Guess, after UBN score will be too low for a new 40m record; anyway, a new
German record has been settled (old record from DL3TD, year 2007).
Thanks a lot to Robert, DL3KO, for a possibility to use his fantastic station,
as well as Martin, DL3ASM a.k.a. as Schluterklopfer :D for tech support.