[3830] BARTG VY2LI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG VY2LI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 12:17:34 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   43      10         10
   20:   77      17          9
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  120      27         19  Continents = 3  Total Score = 16,560

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

My first BARTG in several years. Although N1MM reports something like 19 hours
in the chair, that is grossly exaggerated. I can not longer put in the BIC time,
so this was a very leisurely operation, meant solely for personal fun. Objective
acheived...it was wonderful to run across many familiar calls from my days of
serious contesting at the old QTH. Thanks for the Qs, there are some great ears
out there! 73, Bill

FT-950 @ 55w, Rigblaster+, N1MM+
Wires @ 7' AGL