[3830] Rus DX W4WF(@N4WW) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX W4WF(@N4WW) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 15:30:48 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2021

Call: W4WF
Operator(s): W4WF
Station: N4WW

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:    0     0         0         0
   80:    0     0         0         0
   40:   16     0        10         0
   20:  307     0        60        20
   15:   47     0        23         0
   10:    0     0         0         0
Total:  370     0        93        20  Total Score = 196,281

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Shared N4WW's station with K1MM for a few hours on Saturday. Had to vacate 20m
approximately every hour so that Bill could take it as it was hands down the
best band during daylight hours. Worked Russians on 20m for most of the day,
including a couple of UA9 oblasts. No other Asia worked during my time on,
though I found FK8IK and two VKs on 40m in the 1300z hour for nice surprises
that I would have ordinarily missed while running EU on 20m.

73,
Chris W4WF