[3830] Rus DX PI4YLC M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX PI4YLC M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 10:27:48 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2021

Call: PI4YLC
Operator(s): PA1ENG PA5CT
Station: PI4YLC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO21PO
Operating Time (hrs): 14:28

  160:    3      0        2         1
   80:   14     45       22         6
   40:  111     15       33        24
   20:   67     62       28        36
   15:    2     16        6        11
   10:    0      0        0         0
Total:  197    138       91        78  Total Score = 335,127

Club:

Comments:

Last year no RDXC for PI4YLC.
Covid-19 prevented us to come together as a contestgroup.
This year we decided to participate with the minimum of two yls,
as regulations allow only one guest at one's home.
It was strange being just the two of us, but nevertheless we had fun
and enjoyed being PI4YLC on the bands again!
PA1ENG made the CW QSO's and PA5CT worked in SSB.
This was a test for using a double K3-setup.
More filtering is needed and an extra footswitch in order SOAPBOX: to operate
TRX B in SSB with a headset.
A big thank you to Rens PA3FGA, our great enabler!
Spasiba and thank you to all!
See you next year, hopefully with more yls like we did in recent years.
73 de Mariette PA1ENG and Claudia PA5CT