[3830] WPX SSB WB0TEV SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WB0TEV SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 00:23:47 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 19:43

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  810
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Usually I'd be on as V31VP, but COVID and the fire at the V31DL shack just
before last year's WPX SSB has kept me in the states.  Didn't want to spend the
whole weekend in front of the radio so while I did make some QSOs on 80m and a
handful on 20m, I decide to focus on 40m as a single band entry.

I got most of the QSOs recorded and in a few days you can listen to them using
the player on the WB0TEV qrz.com page, although K3IT (the author of the nifty
QSORDER program I use for such) tells me that Dropbox (where the files are
stored for retrieval) has been having some issues indexing them, and so some may
not be accessible.

Rig: TS590SG Amp: KPA1500  TX Ant: Mosley PRO67B (2 elements on 40m) at 63 ft
RX Antennas:  600 foot long reversible NE/SW beverage and 720 foot long
reversible NW/SE beverage. Software: N1MM+

Why do I have a sudden craving for alphabet soup?

Until next time,
73 Victor WB0TEV