[3830] WPX SSB K4BAI SOAB Classic TB-Wires Unassisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K4BAI SOAB Classic TB-Wires Unassisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 01:28:52 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic TB-Wires Unassisted
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:05

------------
  160:    0
   80:   10
   40:   86
   20:  121
   15:   41
   10:   14

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

On Saturday (my 79th birthday), all operating was in CW traffic nets and the
Bill Windle QSO Party.  On Saturday, I was looking for my friends at VP5M in
this contest, and never heard them.  Hope they had great success.  Missed my
beam, which is not functioning, so used the 88' center fed zepp on all bands,
plus the dipoles for 40 and 80M.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Harder to understand SSB
signals as my hearing decreases with age.  Am wearing two hearing aids.  73,
John, K4BAI.