[3830] WPX SSB TI7W(N3KS) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kamal.sirag@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB TI7W(N3KS) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 01:25:45 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: TI7W
Operator(s): N3KS
Station: TI7W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EK70LR
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  196
   40: 2063
   20: 1615
   15: 1031
   10:   12
------------

Club:

Comments:

WPX SSB continues to be my favorite contest of the season and it never seems to
disappoint in participation and fun.  Conditions were not particularly good on
the high bands, but every now and then 15m would open up to EU or the Middle
East at rather strange times.  Luckily I happened to be in the right place at
the right time to catch the micro openings.  I decided not to use spotting
assistance even though that is not a category anymore, I prefer to let myself
try to feel out what the right thing to do is instead of having a spot stream
have a say in it.

Thanks to everyone who participated and thanks for the Qs.

73
Kam
N3KS