[3830] WPX SSB ON6NL SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ON6NL SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 10:47:57 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160:   31
   80:  304
   40:  248
   20:  627
   15:  145
   10:   18
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Relaxed participation as SSB is not my favourite mode any more but had a lot of
fun! Tried to get also 160 and 10 in the log. Had a nice run on Saturday evening
on 80 and on Sunday evening to the North America. Looked like the good old days
on 20 running >200 USA. With my "medium" power of 600W you depend
on the nice guys who put you in the cluster! Sunday evening 10 meter opened to
South America but during the day conditions were poor.
Rig: IC7610 ACOM1000
Ant: KT34a, inverted Vees