[3830] WPX SSB EC5AN(@ED7O) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ec5an@hambuy.es
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EC5AN(@ED7O) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 11:51:03 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: EC5AN
Operator(s): EA7EU EC5AN
Station: ED7O

Class: M/S LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

------------
  160:   14
   80:  141
   40:  756
   20: 1273
   15:  320
   10:    2
------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

During this edition of the CQWPXSSB, only two operators (EA7EU and EC5AN) were
able to participate under EC5AN callsign as M/S Low Power Cat. and from our main
station,  ED7O Hambuy Contest Station.

Due to the perimeter closures it was impossible to be present at the station so
it was decided to work it remotely with what we believe has been a struggle and
a good result obtained.

It has been a good opportunity to prove that all the changes that have occurred
in our station recently are working incredibly well and that it is the way to go
if we want to grow.

As always, thanks to our technology partner and operator HAMBUY.ES for their
constant support.

Also many thanks to all the stations that called us. We listen to each other in
the next edition. 73