[3830] WPX SSB 3G4R(XQ3SK) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 3G4R(XQ3SK) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 14:09:03 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: 3G4R
Operator(s): XQ3SK
Station: 3G4R

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: LA ESTRELLA
Operating Time (hrs): 24:54

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:    3
   20:  203
   15:    6
   10:   41
------------

Club:

Comments:

a lot of effort to get 203 contacts on the 20 meter band. If I remember
correctly, I only had a small pile up where I could do 4 or 5 QSOs in a row. the
rest of the contacts went through the band. My antenna 3 ele at 11 meters, gave
the feeling of not working well.
I had more sastisfacciones achieving several contacts in the band of 10 meters
with the delta loop of 40 meters.
My installation is still very handmade. The 20 meter antenna, moved with a rope
to point it at the communication site. Much to work, results more than according
to my reality.
73, willy
xq3sk