[3830] WPX SSB W2LCQ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2lcq@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W2LCQ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 17:27:31 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NYC
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:
   80:   10
   40:   37
   20:   53
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were awful and I did not do as well as last year but my Force 1 30 ft
end fed wire antenna rose to the occasion. Worked most of EU. Notable QSOs with
UA, LY, YT, PY and a "big signal" report from OR. But I couldn't work
that mult in Orlando FL! Had filter trouble in beginning but backed out the new
filter and installed last year's and all seemed to work fine. Once I figured out
how to use he protuberance on the end of my Heil Pro Set I had fun. I may even
go in the SSB Sprint on April 3rd. Couldn't wait to get on the SST at 2000 to
get the SSB out of my system.

Icom 7300 100 watts out
Icom AH-4 Auto Tuner
Alinco 32A Switching Power Supply
Heil Pro Set Elite headset w/ boom mic
Antenna 30 ft end fed wire up 30 ft
Dell Latitude 7480 16 GB RAM Laptop w/ Windows 10 and N1MM+