[3830] WPX SSB OM6NM SOSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OM6NM SOSB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 21:13:58 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: OM6NM
Operator(s): OM6NM
Station: OM6NM

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: Senec
Operating Time (hrs): 28

------------
  160:    0
   80: 1226
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Another contest out of my usual QTH. Senec, JN88QG stays always in my low band
outbreak´s memories. Many thanks to my friends for best support and logistics
under the command by Marcel OM1ARI. Many thanks to Jozef, OM6AM for supervision
and Buli for permanent food supply.

IC7610, Wintest; Vertical, 90 radials lying down on very dry field this time;
bvrgs from remoteQRH/QRO.cz: single to 60 deg, single to 135 deg., single wire
to 270 and 2 el. end fire phased array to US.

Hard condx mainly first night, very short US opening, easy QSO to Caribbean
stations then to USA; second night better but out of usual rates; no Asia in
effect this time.

Many thanks friends and stay healthy.
Norbert, OM6NM, best 73

Let´s hope for usual places to be IN to meet our friends abroad very soon.