[3830] NCCC Sprint W9RE LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W9RE LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 03:35:42 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 2

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  11      9
   80:  24     21
   40:  23     14
   20:   4      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  62     46  Total Score = 2,852

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

A very good night tonight.  Playing a tennis match (which we always do as
opposed to practicing) my partner today said we need to practice shots and not
worry about the score.  So tonight I thought I would do the same thing.  I
forced myself to use 'Latch mode' for practicing.  I did fumble a few (audio on
wrong radio) but the end result was better as 2 ears are always better then 1.

Conditions for me were very good, only lost about 5 jump balls (2 in row on 80
hurt) but a lot of answers to 'free CQs' and strong signals were good.

Thanks for the practice/fun.