[3830] NA Sprint SSB N1LN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N1LN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 04:04:25 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   88     1.7
   40:  108     1.8
   20:   34      .5
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Interesting conditions on 20 from my QTH. The band was never good but I tried
for 30 minutes then quit and moved to 40.  I did get manage to get the Hawaii
mult while there. 40 was excellent until it went VERY long. Fortunately 80 was
fine, but the last half hour was very slow.

Had fun with the jump balls and won about as many as I lost.

Thanks for the Qs and a fun SSB contest!

73,
Bruce N1LN