[3830] MSQP N5Q(@W5UE) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MSQP N5Q(@W5UE) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 22:24:10 +0000
                    Mississippi QSO Party - 2021

Call: N5Q
Operator(s): K2FF W5UE
Station: W5UE

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
-------------------------------------
Total:  520     0       0       398  Mults = 132  Total Score = 242,352

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

K2FF/W5UE teamed for a Multi-Multi CW/FTx event to explore the newly added
digital modes to the QSO Party. W5UE ran CW on one station and K2FF ran FT4/8 on
the 2nd station. We assisted SM W5XX with developing rules/scoring for the
digital modes, using the VTQP as a guideline for calculating gridsquare
multipliers. We expect some adjustments in future events. As usual, most of the
activity was on 20/40/80M but we did do a bit on 15M FT4/8.