[3830] EA RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 10:29:18 +0000
                    EA RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ9R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nr.Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:  152    68
   40:  287    98
   20:  314   113
   15:   19    14
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  773   294  Total Score = 340,746

Club:

Comments:

TS850 500W
It was a mistake to start on 40m during lightning storm. Sorry for repeats,
but first half of contest we have rain,rain,rain and lightnings nearby. Second
half we have more rain as well :)Lost some hours due QRN/QAZ, also telnet keeps
disconnected every few minutes.Finally was able to solve that telnet problem.
On the positive side, Iam happy with the result and multiplier in such heavy
conditions.

73, CU in the next one ( probably SP DX RTTY )