[3830] 144SprngSprnt N1SFE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt N1SFE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 02:40:28 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: N1SFE
Operator(s): N1SFE
Station: N1SFE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1.75

Club:

Comments:

Operated from the parking lot of a nearby high school in grid square FN31qn.
Ran an Icom 7000 barefoot into a 3 element beam mounted on a modified trailer
hitch canoe mount.  Used the Chevrolet model antenna rotator (I literally was
driving around in circles!)

I had decent views to the north and west- fair to south and not do great to the
east.  I did manage to work FN20 and FN30 south and west, and FN43 (K1WHS and
AF1T) to the north. Hopefully the contacts in New York and New Jersey will
upload to LOTW so I can get credit for those states and grids!

73! N1SFE