[3830] 144SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 11:58:27 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

Total:  QSOs = 109  Mults = 35  Total Score = 3,815

Club:

Comments:

Activity seemed decent and condx about average with very hi noise levels. My
noise was bearable (s5-7) for the first 45 minutes and then it jumped at that
time and stayed very high the rest of the contest.

Worked 55 stations in the first hour. It seems that I almost always end up with
about double that in a 2M Sprint and sure enough I worked 54 stations in the
next 2.5 hours.

82 QSO's on SSB/CW and 27 on FT8.

Tnx to the sponsors and Cu on 222 next week.

Jeff K1TEO