[3830] 144SprngSprnt VE3WY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobm@mapleleafcom.com
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt VE3WY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 13:28:47 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: VE3WY
Operator(s): VE3WY
Station: VE3WY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN04
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 48  Mults = 21  Total Score = 1,008

Club: The Ontario VHF Association

Comments:

Great contest!  Nice mix of phone for 'local' contacts and digital for 'dx'
contacts.  I'm sure I missed more locals by not being on fm.  Next time.

  Interesting condx with band being in and out - no dx stations for several
minutes followed by half a dozen 5 minutes later.

   New yagi array of 4 x 7-element yagis on a 60' tower worked well.

   Nice to work K1WHS right at the end of the contest.  Best dx of the nite.

   Thanks to all those that ended up in my log.