[3830] 144SprngSprnt N6GP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt N6GP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 04:41:35 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DM13cs
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Was dog tired because I just returned back from a long driving vacation 1 hour
before the contest started.  Seems like activity was down by about 3db from last
years Sprints during the pandemic lock down.  People are out and doing other
things now.  CU next week for the 222 Sprint.  Will be testing out my
transverter.
73,
Tim N6GP