[3830] NDQP K0BBC Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0bbc@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] NDQP K0BBC Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 15:25:02 +0000
                    North Dakota QSO Party - 2021

Call: K0BBC
Operator(s): K0BBC
Station: K0BBC

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:         573
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:           1
----------------------------
Total:   0     574      0  Mults = 41  Total Score = 23,534

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Great day for a 600 mile drive.  Thank you to K0VAL for driving.
ICOM-7300 with a hamstick on top of the Subaru Outback.
The new addition to the rover station was a SOTABEAMS ContestConsole switching
unit for ICOM radios.  This provided easy access to the voice keyer and could
move the VFO without touching the giant knob.  Very useful when bouncing down
gravel roads.
Thank you to the stations who followed me and helped ward off stations calling
CQ on top of me.  Give me a week to parse the log and upload to LOTW.  QSL
direct OK too.