[3830] GaQP NK4O Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ajstockton@me.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP NK4O Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 22:41:46 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2021

Call: NK4O
Operator(s): NK4O
Station: NK4O

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:    0      0
   80:   20      6
   40:   49     33
   20:   20      2
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   89     41  CW Mults = 48  Ph Mults = 22  Total Score = 17,230

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

What a fun contest, and a good many Georgians showed up.  Following ‘Where in
George is W4AN & N4N, these two Rovers were running around GA like Roscoe P
Coltrane along with Flash was on their bumper.
     After Sunday church, I only had a few hours to play radio as thunderstorms
were moving in fast. The Contest Online scoreboard incorrectly said the contest
was over, what a bummer, it really took the steam out to not see how much ground
I had lost from the rest of our club. I bring this up because on day 1, watching
the scoreboard,  N6AR & KM4HI from the Florida Contest Group were both over
100 Q’s, so I stuck it out till 12-mid nite to also break 100.
I sure do hope the Contest Online Scoreboard will be tracking BOTH DAYS when the
FL QSO party arrives in two weeks.