[3830] GaQP AA5JF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, amgoss05@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP AA5JF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 00:49:40 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2021

Call: AA5JF
Operator(s): AA5JF KO4BUR
Station: AA5JF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    9
   80:  115     60
   40:  226    206
   20:  139    161
   15:    9
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:  499    427  CW Mults = 50  Ph Mults = 50  Total Score = 142,400

Club: Amateur Radio Club of Augusta

Comments:

Great fun, from our family M/S here in Augusta. Missed only UT and HI entirely.
Good activity--thanks everyone for joining us for our state QSO party, and
really making this fun. And integrating with the other QSO parties was basically
seamless. Many good moments, although perhaps a highligh was a JA answering our
CQ on 20M on Saturday late afternoon. Thought that this morning we would be able
to run Europe on 20M CW, but had only limited success. 15M was open to NE and
areas to the northwest around noon Sunday, but not many believed and few
ventured up there. Special thanks to K9RS, with 7 valid contacts--just missed
20M CW :). Took time off to eat and watch golf, although the only productive
time missed was Saturday around dinner time. First time using the online score
board, and we are already hooked; sad to see that it closed out early,
apparently thinking this was a one day contest for Saturday only. Congrats to
KM4DAY for impressive score. Andy and Sage (and Pax and Galen).