[3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 14:31:07 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 14

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  54
   20:  20
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  74  Mults = 69  Total Score = 5,106

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Hurried home for COVID vaccine #2, 30 minutes to spare, then I realized I had
balled up the feed line and radials for my 40/80 vertical before the landscaper
came yesterday.  Mad dash for boots and gloves, and about 15 minutes later, all
were rolled out, ready for the CWT.

A good rate, S and P, 55 Qs in the first 35 minutes, then I moved to 20m and the
rate dropped like the proverbial rock.  Oh, for some sunspots to help out the
little pistols on the higher bands!