[3830] CWopsT NN5O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 20:31:48 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 14

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :17

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   2
   20:  30
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  32  Mults = 32  Total Score = 1,024

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

My time was cut short because I got a couple of reports of 'bad keying.'  VE2FK
first sent me the QSD report (I was unfamiliar with this, so I had to look it
up, then I became concerned), then AA5B told me 'keying bad.'  That translated
to QRT, Larry.  So, I donned my Sherlock Holmes hat (no pipe, since I don't
smoke) and got busy figuring out what was wrong.

Finally got the metaphorical pig's tail straightened out precisely at 2003z.
Alas!

Oh well, I hope to catch y'all at 0300z.  I will try very hard to beat the score
posted at 1300z by my buddy, John McVey, K4AFE.  Can't let that rascal get too
very far ahead of me.

Visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org
And, our YouTube channel -- http://tinyurl.com/DDCCYouTube -- some good stuff
there!

73 all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O   (ex-WB5EIN)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M - 100w into horizontal loop up 35 ft (average)
Ameritron AL-800H used very seldom