[3830] CQMM DX VE3DTI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX VE3DTI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 14:01:23 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2021

Call: VE3DTI
Operator(s): CX7RT VA3PCJ
Station: VE3DTI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
----------------------
Total:  152     12  Countries = 8  Total Score = 1,824

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

A pleasure to return to the CQMM, this time from the northern hemisphere as
VE3DTI instead of CX7RT/QRP. Rig: ICOM 706MKIIG at abt 50W; Ant.: Endfed wire
(84 Ft.) winding up a maple tree. Absolutely amazed to have been able to reach
beyond NA with this station, given current propagation condx (if ZM1A had not
already confirm the 40M QSO in LoTW, I would have seriously doubted that I had
his call correct...). TX all, see you all next year, likely from CX-land... 73
de Jose VE3DTI/VA3PCJ/CX7RT.