[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 15:27:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 21

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  180
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  180  Mults = 180  Total Score = 32,400

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

39 WPM  7.035.5 Still trying for 200 hour.

1309Z 30 QSOs  1315Z 51 QSOs  On my way to 200 / hour!  Nice rate, signals from
everywhere, even loud short skip,  not many CQs needed, often more than one
calling.  West coast is not strong, but guys are there.  At 1330 had 99 QSOs so
need to keep up the pace.  I noticed that CQs are more frequent.  The loud guys
have already called in, but there are a few brand new guys calling.  Congrats to
NM5S, a CWA guy who completed a QSO with me at 39 WPM.  Rate is slipping, some
guys are really weak and not getting through on the first try.  Of course, guys
are calling when I try to pick one of the weaker folks.  At 1345Z (140 QSOs) try
a little S&P for about 5 minutes because run has dried up.  Pick up some of
the strong regulars, but about half are not there on their spotted frequency.
at the end.

Since last week I had the garden tilled, but we had snow and a freeze.  Also had
the soybean field tilled so I can lay down radials for the 80 meter 4 square.
One vertical is full height and is ready from the ground screen so it can be
tested. Assembled one of the Titanex verticals and it is now ready to raise and
work on the radials.  Second Titanex base is prepared. Six meters has started to
open and the beam is at the bottom of the tower ready to go up, but it is still
a bit too cold.  Need to trench some of the hardline in so mowing is not such a
maze!  Plumbers got some of the nagging problems fixed. Still need a backup for
the sump pump. The generator has been tested and seems to self test every week
correctly. My shack inherited the old TV from the living room.  I can now watch
DX spots and online scores from the new smart TV in the living room.  Our hands
are still raised for StarLink satellite internet.