[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 03:08:51 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 23

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   2      2
   80:   7      5
   40:  18     11
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  28     19  Total Score = 532

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Better than anticipated after slow start - heard a few stations at my local
noise level on 20, only KZ5D for the Q, and nothing on 15.  40 was the meters
tonight, with some pleasant surprises on 160.  Congrats to all those in the 50+
range - sure to see at least a couple in the 60+ range!

Sorry to have missed last week - a neighbor's sudden death that evening left me
not in an NS frame of mind.

Good to hear plenty of new calls - keeps me on my toes.

Many thanks for the Qs, and 73 de MikeNH

Rig: K3/10 at 5 watts, 135 ft doublet up about 45 feet, ladder line fed