[3830] 432SprngSprnt WW7D/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt WW7D/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 02:51:09 +0000
                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: WW7D/R
Operator(s): WW7D
Station: WW7D

Class: Rover LP
QTH: CN87
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 65  Mults = 19  Total Score = 1,235

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Pretty good turn-out for the 432 sprint.  I roved the CN86/CN87/CN96/CN97 grid
intersection by the NW corner of Mt. Rainier National Park.

Conditions were not great.  I worked one VE7 station from two grids and one
station in CN85 (Portland, OR and whatnot) from one grid.  There were stations
out there, I just could not hear them this time.

The highlight of the Sprint was that WU7H roving at the grid intersection north
of my intersection.  We worked 13 of the 16 possible QSOs, but ran out of time.
He provided my only QSOs from CN97 and CN98.

Fun stuff!