[3830] FlQP WQ6X(@NX6T) SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] FlQP WQ6X(@NX6T) SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 23:07:16 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 01:19
Remote Operation

   40:   40     0
   20:   13     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   53     0  CW Mults = 29  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 3,074

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another last-minute WQ6X QSO Party run from NX6T in Fallbrook.
While I was limited on available operating time, it was nice to experience
40 and 20 meters littered with Florida stations.
My main beef was with stations whose callsigns made no indication
they were actually in the 4th call area, let alone Florida.
Those callsigns should've referenced their county; such as:
N8KH/SAR, N1TO/IDR, N0OJ/BRE & NN7CW/LAK.
The other stations that DiD do that have my gratitude.
Overall, it was a fun event; truly in the Top-5 State QSO parties.
Read more about this at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com