[3830] SPDX RTTY WQ6X(@NX6T) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY WQ6X(@NX6T) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 23:26:51 +0000
                    SPDX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 09:19
Remote Operation

   80:    0     0
   40:   40     7
   20:  121    13
   15:    4     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  165    21  Continents = 5  Total Score = 71,925

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another last-minute WQ6X radiosport run from NX6T in Fallbrook.
While I was limited on available operating time, it was nice to experience
40 and 20 meters littered with stations; especially considering the HORRIBLE
Space-WX this weekend.  While I found 4 stations on 15 (the band was wide-open
to South America), no one else wanted to do 15.  10-meters was a complete
no-show, I think because no one thought to check it out.  If you LooK at
the RBN stats, you'll see I WAS calling CQ on ALL bands.
My BiG question is, where were stations on 80-meters?  I called CQ numerous
different times and got no response.  Tuning the band, I heard NO ONE. HuH?
What was up with LOUD stations who frantically call me and then disappear
when I give them an exchange?  That happened NUMEROUS times this weekend.
Overall, it was a fun event, however, I would like to see this as
a 30-hour event.
Read more about this at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com