[3830] FlQP N4A(@K5KG) M/MMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giwagner@k5kg.com, FCG@groups.io
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4A(@K5KG) M/MMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 02:04:40 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2021

Call: N4A
Operator(s): K5KG K4NMR K9XV K9GS
Station: K5KG

Class: M/MMixed HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   439    359
   20:   634   1496
   15:    79      7
   10:     2     16
--------------------
Total:  1154   1878  CW Mults = 76  Ph Mults = 77  Total Score = 639,234

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Propagation was not spectacular, but contest activity was.  20m SSB was a
bottomless pit of hungry shark hunters that were there until the bitter end.
40m was good, but very difficult on Saturday due to storms to the north.  By
Saturday evening the band became quiet, so the storms must have passed on. 40m
openings to the west coast were strong on Saturday night. 15m did not offer much
on Saturday, but on Sunday there was a nice supply of east coast and midwest
stations. 10m was almost non-existent until I ran into a PY opening on SSB on
Sunday afternoon that made it into the log.

Two new guest operators joined the K5KG team on Saturday, They were Tom, K9XV
and Gary, K9GS from Punta Gorda.  They were welcome additions to the operation,
and we hope they will make the trek to Sarastoa for future multi's at K5KG.  On
Sunday, Tom, K4NMR from Dade City, a regular at K5KG did a full 10-hour shift at
the 20m station.

STATIONS:
LION - K3 + KPA1500
TIGER - K3 + KPA500