[3830] FlQP K4KKC SOABSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K4KKC SOABSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 13:12:06 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2021

Call: K4KKC
Operator(s): K4KKC
Station: K4KKC

Class: SOABSSB HP
QTH: Broward
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:           58
   20:         1061
   15:            0
   10:            4
--------------------
Total:   0     1123  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 75  Total Score = 84,075

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

4/24/21
I started the day on the GAP Titan vertical and then the contacts started
getting further out I changed to the TH2MK3 beam at 3:00 and the mid-west woke
up with a direct pipeline across the KY into MI and all the way to Saskatchewan.
I stayed on 20 meters until about 7:40.

4/25/21
Got up at 7 hooked up the GAP Titan and started listening around the bands no
activity anywhere except on 40M.

I was getting better bandwidth on the OCF so I changed over to it
8:10 QRV with some difficulty getting a spot to call
9AM switched to the TH2 pointed NW
10AM made some runs but 20 got so crowded I had to move twice Once OH CO TX KS
WI started to come in I knew they just got up

Moved twice due to adjacent HI and VE
I'm calling this antenna the Dominican connection because every time I use it it
gets HI like it was on a 2M local repeater.
12 CA started to come in much better
Moved again 2 guys setup right on top of me on 14.285k

I got some pretty good runs in on 20M which is where most of the activity was
40M was slow
15 was dead
10 I managed to get 4 contacts South America

 Band     QSOs     Pts  Mul  Pt/Q
     7      58      58    1   1.0
    14    1061    1059   71   1.0
    28       4       4    3   1.0