[3830] 7QP AI6DO SO(A)Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ai6do@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP AI6DO SO(A)Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 04:13:51 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: AI6DO
Operator(s): AI6DO
Station: AI6DO

Class: SO(A)Mixed QRP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    2
   40:   61     14
   20:   25     14      1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   88     28      1  Mults = 63  Total Score = 20,412

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Noise on the 20M band was S7 for most of the day after something beyond our
property got switched on around 1600z. Propagation seemed decent. QSO points
used to calculate score seemed wrong in IN7QPNE log so I exported the QSOs to
ADIF and imported them back into N1MM Logger+ on another computer in a
7QP-specific log, minus the couple of non-W7 contacts I made. Not sure the mults
are right. I messed up some of the county line QSOs by entering them separately.
KX3 at 5W. 20M vertical and 40M/80M inverted vee fan dipole.