[3830] 7QP WA7AN(K9DR) SO(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9DR@cox.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP WA7AN(K9DR) SO(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 13:12:17 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: WA7AN
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: WA7AN

Class: SO(A)CW LP
QTH: AZMCP
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    2
   80:   79
   40:  177
   20:  329
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  587     0       0  Mults = 61  Total Score = 107,055

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Yep, I ran low power for the first time in a long time. No real good reason,
except there's no A/C in the shack, conditions seemed pretty good and I wasn't
having trouble creating a pile up when I called CQ.

Missed ND and LA for WAS.  No LA was a head-scratcher.  Worked several WY, but
no WYNAT, my home county.  My buddy N7WY is the unofficial WY 7QP cheerleader
and sent hundreds of emails to get more guys to participate, but I only managed
5 of the 23 counties there.

No 10 or 15 meter QSO's.  I never saw any activity there.  My two 160 meter
contacts included Tim at ND7K and WB7GR in Wyoming.

On the other hand, 20 meters really rocked and 40 and 80 weren't too shabby
after dark.  I even worked some DX calling me when I was running for a few
mults.

All in all, a fun contest.