[3830] InQP AC9EZ OneCnty Portable LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dfile13@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] InQP AC9EZ OneCnty Portable LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 17:52:25 +0000
                    Indiana QSO Party - 2021

Call: AC9EZ
Operator(s): AC9EZ
Station: AC9EZ

Class: OneCnty Portable LP
QTH: Fort Wayne, IN
Operating Time (hrs): 6hr

  160:
   80:   20     28
   40:   59    125
   20:   41     21
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  120    174  CW Mults = 46  Ph Mults = 62  Total Score = 44,712

Club: Fort Wayne Radio Club

Comments:

Another great INQP! Indiana activity seemed really good, with lots of IN
counties on the air. Conditions on 80,40 and 20 seemed pretty good. 20m was wide
open to the 7th Area Qso Party, with some propagation out to the NEQP. Due to a
non-ham event being held on Saturday evening, I decided to enter as a portable
entry this year. I had a good run on 40m ssb, with some shorter runs on 40m cw.
Equipment used was my Yaesu FT-450d transceiver, Kent paddles, a 172 foot-long
doublet (homebrew), and a homebrew G5RV-style doublet with a random length feed
line.

73 and hope to work everyone in next year's INQP! de Jim ac9ez