[3830] 7QP K7RL SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7RL SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 19:24:06 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: WAISL
Operating Time (hrs): 17:45
Radios: SO2R

  160:    27      0     0
   80:   201     39     0
   40:   397    270     0
   20:   523    739     0
   15:    13      1     0
   10:     0      0     0
    6:     0      0     0
    2:     0      0     0
----------------------------
Total:  1161   1049     0  Mults = 69  Total Score = 385,089

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Fun contest as always. Score is down considerably from last year, but 2020 was
extraordinary.

Fumbled around with the NEQP & INQP exchanges now that N1MM+ accepted them.
7QP entries required the state first, then the county. Just the opposite on the
other QSO parties. County line QSOs required a slightly different entry format.
Sorry for the repeats while I worked that out. Meanwhile, some ops in the NEQP
& INQP parties just gave me their state, so wasn't sure if I needed to ask
for the county. Started doing that in the remaining hours of the contest.

No complaints on conditions, other than a lack of 10m and 15m. Worked a small
number of stations on 15m with pretty good signals, so the band was open. Maybe
most ops decided not to check? N8II was the only SSB 15m QSO.

Thanks to all for the QSOs and another fun 7QP!

73, Mitch, K7RL