[3830] 7QP K9YC SO(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K9YC SO(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 00:55:41 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: SO(A)CW HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  323     0       0  Mults = 97  Total Score = 93,993

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This is the second year that W6GJB, W6JTI, K6EU, and I have had to skip our
multi-county expedition to 7-land. We really enjoy it, and hope to be able to
resume next year. There were others expeditions and several mobiles lighting up
counties, taking up the slack. That, combined with the other three parties made
it a lot of fun.