[3830] NewEngQP N3XF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP N3XF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 01:06:26 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2021

Call: N3XF
Operator(s): N3XF
Station: N3XF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:     64       10
   40:    106       38
   20:     82       27
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    252       75  Mults = 64  Total Score = 37,056

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Saturday evening I didn't think I would do as well as last year, but the mobiles
saved the weekend. Thanks to NZ1U/M K2UA/M N1E/M W1DX/M. Those guys really make
the difference in this contest. Their considerable effort is appreciated!
Conditions quite different this year, with 20 meters actually great on Sunday
from PA. Usually 80 and 40 are the only bands for those of us close in to New
England.