[3830] NewEngQP K1KI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, frenaye@pcnet.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP K1KI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 14:19:02 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2021

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): K1KI
Station: K1KI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ct
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:     331      0
   40:     675      0
   20:     698      0
   15:     124      0
   10:       1      0
------------------------
Total:    1829      0  Mults = 124  Total Score = 453,592

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Last year my main computer failed after the first day and that was it.  This
year, everything worked fine!  Seemed like conditions were better on Saturday.
The last two hours of the contest featured light rain but loud rain static on
the antennas.  Even so, it was a lot of fun!  Had my best score ever and it
looks like a photo finish with K1ZZ.  Only heard a few W1 mobiles and had a
tough time working VT.  Still, managed to work 40 NE counties.  Missed ND VO2
VE8 and VY1.  No VK or ZL.
Thanks for the QSOs - 73 Tom/K1KI